Some house rules
FiND iT is a news website where we share information and articles with our readers. It's a safe space to meet people, engage with your community and be treated with respect. To ensure that FiND iT stays a place that you like to visit time and time again, there are some guidelines we'd like you to keep in mind. The opinions expressed on FiND iT are those of individual users and FiND iT takes no responsibility for the comments and viewpoints of users.
- There will be no excessive use of profanity.
- No racial, ethnic, gender-based insults or personal discrimination are allowed.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- When you post on the forum, you give consent that FiND iT may use your posts as market research, in articles or publications created by FiND iT.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive. If you plan to post more than one image, or the topic is based on graphics, please link the images rather than screening.
- Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by a moderator.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact a moderator either via PM or the 'report post to moderator' feature; please do not respond publicly to the member - a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as a Moderator by posting negatively to a member's topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited.
- Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator.
- You may have one user name on the board at any one time. We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.
- FiND iT has the right to delete, move or lock a topic for any reason.
- No requests for voting for pictures or anything else will be allowed.
- No market research will be allowed, unless agreed upon with FiND iT.
Competition terms and conditions:
- All competitions that runs through any affiliate social media network of FiND iT in Kimberley, must adhere to these terms and conditions. Any person entering a competition by FiND iT, agrees to these terms and conditions.
- Competitions are open to residents of Kimberley only.
- The prizes are not transferable and may not be converted into cash.
- Do not send entries by registered post, as they will not be collected.
- Fake, duplicated or persona entries will be disqualified. In the event of any dispute, the decision of FiND iT is final.
- FiND iT reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at their own discretion. In the event of such cancellation or alteration, all participants and the winners shall waive and abandon any rights they may have against Moomie, its affiliates or associated companies. FiND iT may refuse to award any prize if any information or any irregularities or fraudulent activities are detected.
- Participants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
- FiND iT cannot be held responsible in the event of any problems arising.
- Winners will be notified by email.
- FiND it reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current SA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- FiND iT shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- FiND iT also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.